About

The story of an amazing God's work in our family.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I have found the one my soul loves...

I'm a math nerd.  I always have been.  Numbers just make sense to me.

So, here are some numbers for today:

5,113 Days
7,362,720 Minutes
14 Years
2 Kids
1 Cat
3 Dogs
25 Houses
4 States
9 Countries

In those numbers we have laughed and cried.  Hurt each other and carried each other through tragedy.  We've seen new family members be born and said good bye to others. We made made lifelong friends and watched relationships dissolve. We have lived with family and we have lived on our own.  We have had much and we have had very little.  

We have literally grown up together.  We have learned to be adults.  We have learned to rely on God in situations that we never dreamed possible.

14 years later I still do.
1999
2000

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment